Friday 5 April 2013

Balmi VS Eos Lip Balm!

My first impression off the Eos lip balm was i really liked how they've made it in a dome shape, i love the packaging to!

My Eos Lip Balm Is in Sweet Mint And i Have Only tried One because i have all the balmi's except from Mint! My Love for the Coconut Balmi is amazing ive used it down so much and it makes your lips so soft and nice its a really good lip balm.

I would say that the Eos lip balm is more Thicker And a little harder to put on but with the balmi it glids on so smoothly i love it!

I Love both off these lip balms there all so good and smell really nice and not off putting! If your looking for a  nice Lip Balm with a strong smell and a bit bigger then go for the Eos Lip Balm!

I like that on the Eos Lip balm the bottom doesn't come off like the Balmi does So i dont recommend to keep the balmi near kids! As the bottom comes off, i like that the balmis bottom comes off but im scared if the bottom goes missing!

But Overall there both amazing lip balms Highly recommend Both off them!




Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment